A quick guide:
We support the performance, creation and recording of music by professional British composers of current or recent generations (or those entering the profession).
To apply for general funding
Remember that the trustees may read 100 applications at any meeting and it will help you if your application is briefly and clearly expressed.
- Please first ensure your application comes within our grant making policy.
- Check the deadline for our next meeting.
- Read the guidelines for applicants which detail all the information we require.
- Email us your completed cover form and your written application.
To apply for postgraduate funding
- Please refer to our postgraduate study page